Thank you to everyone who came to our Y6 Open Evening in October and a massive thank you and well done to all our sixth form and lower school helpers.
Our amazing Y7 helpers who spent all evening baking some fabulous bread shapes for our Y6 open evening.
We are pleased to be able to give you a virtual tour of our school, which is aimed at Y6 pupils. We hope that listening to our students and becoming familiar with the layout of the school building will help alleviate some of the worries Y6s may have about joining us in September.
View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-zluTODh38Q
GCSE / Key Stage 4 Headline Measures Summer 2023
- Students achieving 9 – 4 in English and Mathematics 62% (204 students)
- Students achieving 9 – 4 in Mathematics 68% (222 students)
- Students achieving 9 – 4 in English 70% (229 students)
- Students achieving 9 – 4 in 5+ subjects including (EM) 60% (195 students)
- Percentage of all grades awarded 4 or above 72% (1973 qualifications)
A level / Key Stage 5 Headline Measures Summer 2023
- Ttal grades awarded A*– E (A Level) 100%
- Ttal grades awarded Distinction*– Pass (BTEC L3) 100%
- Ttal grades awarded A*– C (A Level) 97%
- Ttal grades awarded A*– B (A Level) 72%
- Ttal grades awarded A*– A (A Level) 35%
For this year's Year 7 parents, we have put a copy of the Transition Booklet and the Y6 Parents meeting from July at the foot of this page for your reference.