Meadowhead School Uniform
At Meadowhead we believe very strongly in developing and maintaining the school’s identity both amongst our students and within the community. The most obvious identifying link between students and the community is the school’s Dress Code (available in full at the foot of this page)
Pupils should be proud to wear the uniform and act as an ambassador for their school.
“School uniform supports effective teaching and learning and engenders a positive, calm and respectful teaching and learning environment.”
(Department for Education)
The continued support from families in maintaining high standards of uniform at Meadowhead is greatly appreciated and if you require further clarification on uniform standards please contact your child’s Head of Year or Pastoral Manager.
- Black sweatshirt with school logo (compulsory item).
- Black or white polo shirt with school logo.
- Plain black trousers or skirt (with dark black tights).
(No jeans, jogging trousers, leggings, shorts or cut offs and no stripes or logos).
- Plain black shoes – NOT TRAINERS. No logos or coloured lines.
- A single pair of stud earrings and/or a single nose stud is allowed. No hoops or earrings are
allowed on grounds of health and safety. A single wristwatch can be worn but no other types of jewellery, including rings, are permitted.
- Excessive make-up (including any nail varnish and false nails) and extreme hairstyles or hair colours are not allowed. There should be no patterns or lines cut into a student’s hair.
- Hats and hooded tops must not be worn in school.
PE Kit - for full details click here
For PE students will be required to wear:
• Green rugby shirt (obligatory for rugby) / Fleece or Meadowhead Hooded top / Black TShirt with logo or black Meadowhead PE Polo shirt.
• Black shorts or plain black tracksuit bottoms (no logo)/ black sports leggings (no logo)
• Black socks.
• Outdoor PE: boots or trainers. Indoor PE: white trainers.
• Watches and ear/nose studs should be removed.
Second hand uniform is available free of charge (whilst stocks last) from the school’s student services.
Meadowhead School Uniform can be ordered from Logo Leisurewear on their website via the following link:
No collection service at this time from Logo Leisurewear
Delivery to your home address is £3.00
Orders over £75 qualify for free home delivery
Free delivery to school (current pupils only, not Y6s joining in September - Logo Leisurewear will deliver to the primary schools)
Logo Leisurewear's telephone number is: 0114 251 1171
A paper order form can be printed (at the foot of this page) and are also available from the school finance office if you prefer not to order online.
Second hand uniform is available through our school student services and this will be provided free of charge, whilst stocks are available.
Please visit our School Reception to enquire around availability and sizing.
Donations of uniform which your child has outgrown are welcome and can be left at our school reception. Thank you!