Supporting Leader for English
MPS/UPS plus TLR2b £4,785pa
Start date: 1 September 2021
We are looking for an outstanding English teacher with a proven track record to assist our Head of Faculty in the leadership and management of a large department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher who is ready to progress to middle leadership. Meadowhead is a rapidly changing and improving school.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all key stages and the whole ability range and assist the Head of Faculty in leading a dedicated and well established team.
You will be a person who thrives on challenge, enjoys working with young people and is passionate about seeing them achieve.
The person we are looking for should be:
- passionate and enthusiastic about learning and about their own specialist subject;
- an inspirational, creative and highly effective teacher;
- driven to ensure excellent progress for all, especially disadvantaged learners;
- a hardworking, imaginative thinker who has excellent organisational and time management skills;
- a team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels within the school;
- willing to offer extra-curricular activities and promote the importance of literacy with students and their families.
At Meadowhead School Academy Trust you will find:
- students eager for success
- supportive colleagues
- excellent professional development and guidance
If you would like to join our school, where every person matters, please submit your application by the closing date below.
If you require any further information please contact Joy Kelsey at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 10 May 2021 at 9.00am
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment processes will be conducted to ensure that all Public Health guidance is followed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people through its Health and Safety and Child Protection policies. The interview process will include an assessment of your suitability to work with children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
Please complete a Meadowhead School application form, available at the foot of this page. Application packs are also available from the school office. For further details about this post, job description and person specification, please open the documents at the foot of this page.
MEADOWHEAD SCHOOL APPLICATION FORMS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school marked for the attention of Ms J Kelsey via email to: email@example.com