School Performance Measures 2022-2023
Find and check the performance of schools and colleges in England: https://www.gov.uk/school-performance-tables
You can search for schools and see us, or go directly to our page here: Meadowhead School Academy Trust performance information
End of Key Stage 4 results - academic year ending July 2023
Headlines for Meadowhead
Progress 8 (P8) score is the academic progress that pupils make from the end of key stage 2 to the end of key stage 4. This is based on 8 qualifications.
The banding for this school or college is ‘average’ because the confidence interval spans both above and below 0.
- Overall P8 is showing as 0.14, which is above the national average ( -0.03) and Sheffield (-0.09).
- Disadvantaged P8 is showing as -0.73, ranked 20th in the city and 10 mainstream schools below us
- Boys P8 is 0.07 and Girls P8 is 0.19
- Attainment 8 score is 45.7 compared to the Sheffield score of 43.9 and national score of 46.2
- EBACC average point score is 3.83 compared to the Sheffield 3.84 and national 4.05
Progress 8 and Attainment score by subject areas: Progress 8 and Attainment score by subject areas - Meadowhead School Academy Trust - Compare school and college performance data in England - GOV.UK (compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk)