- A place for hidden pdfs v2
- Online Safety - April 2023 updating in progress
- Parent Pages
- Mental Health - support from Kooth
Mental Health - support from Kooth
We work closely with an organisation called Kooth who can also offer support.
Kooth (www.kooth.com) is a British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy accredited and NHS commissioned service, providing a free, safe and non-judgemental place for young people to connect with others and know they are not alone.
They have instant access to self-help materials, live moderated discussion forums and tools such as online journals and goal trackers.
Young people can also contribute written pieces of work reflecting their own experiences, as well as accessing drop-in or booked sessions with professional counsellors from 12pm-10pm weekdays and 6pm-10pm at weekends. Kooth is available to young people across Sheffield aged 11-18.
How to sign up to Kooth
Go to www.kooth.com, then:
1. Select Join Kooth button
2. Sign up by postcode or select your location from the drop-down list
3. Enter the first part of your postcode OR
4. Choose your area from the dropdown
5. Select your month and year of birth
6. Select your gender and ethnicity
7. Create an anonymous (not your real name) username and secure password