Skip to content ↓
Meadowhead School

Meadowhead SchoolAcademy Trust

In Year Transfers

Meadowhead’s size as the largest school in Sheffield means that sometimes places become available during the academic year. If you are looking for a place or a school move during a school year - please contact us to discuss this on

How to complete an in year transfer – information from Sheffield City Council

Further information here:

“If you want to apply for a school place outside normal school entry years you can apply for a transfer to another school. Any parent wishing to apply for a transfer must obtain a Common Transfer Form from their current school.

The current school must complete Section 2 and send the application to the Admissions Team by email at or by post:

Floor 5, West Wing
S1 4PE

We will manage your application on your behalf, and we aim to inform you of the decision for the school you have applied for within 15 school days.”