Please click on the document below to view the full Meadowhead Examinations Policy.
The centre is committed to ensuring that the exams management and administration process is run effectively and efficiently. The exam policy will ensure that:
- all aspects of the centre’s exam process is documented, supporting the exams contingency plan, and other relevant exams-related policies, procedures and plans are signposted to
- the workforce is well informed and supported
- all centre staff involved in the exams process clearly understand their roles and responsibilities
- all exams and assessments are conducted according to JCQ and awarding body regulations, guidance and instructions, thus maintaining the integrity and security of the exam/assessment system at all times
- exam candidates understand the exams process and what is expected of them
This policy is reviewed annually to ensure ways of working in the centre are accurately reflected and that exams and assessments are conducted to current JCQ (and awarding body) regulations, instructions and guidance.