- About Us
- Assistant Headteacher - with strategic responsibility for Safeguarding and Pupil Premium
Assistant Headteacher - with strategic responsibility for Safeguarding and Pupil Premium
L14-18 (£61,042 - £67,350 pa)
Full time, Permanent. Start date 17 April 2023
Meadowhead School Academy Trust is looking to appoint a well-qualified, ambitious and inspirational senior leader to take strategic responsibility for safeguarding and pupil premium at our school. We require an outstanding teacher capable of leading, motivating and supporting students and staff to achieve their full potential. Meadowhead is a rapidly improving school and this leadership role will continue to uphold our very high standards of practice.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the wider strategic planning and development of the school as part of a highly skilled senior leadership team. The post is suitable for someone new to senior leadership or with experience in a smaller school.
The person we are looking for should be:
- passionate and enthusiastic about learning and about their own specialist subject
- a strong leader
- an inspirational, creative and highly effective teacher
- able to demonstrate a proven track record with KS3-5 learners
- a hardworking, imaginative thinker who has excellent organisational and time management skills
- a team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels within the school.
- energetic, resilient and determined to succeed.
At Meadowhead School Academy Trust you will find:
- students eager for success
- supportive colleagues
- a supportive and strong senior leadership team
- excellent professional development and guidance
Staff benefits also include enrolment onto the enhanced package for Smart Clinic which provides occupational health and wellbeing support for all employees.
If you would like to join our school, where every person matters, please submit your application (further details below). Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Joy Kelsey at: email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications is: Wednesday 25 January 2023 at 9.00am
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people through its Health and Safety and Child Protection policies. The interview process will include an assessment of your suitability to work with children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please be aware that under current DfE guidance we are required to carry out a search of your on-line profiles which are available to the public.
Please complete a Meadowhead School application form, available at the foot of this page. Application packs are also available from the school office. For further details about this post, job description and person specification, please open the documents at the foot of this page.
MEADOWHEAD SCHOOL APPLICATION FORMS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school marked for the attention of Ms J Kelsey via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org