16-18 Travel Pass
Go cheap with the 16-18 Travel Pass
With the 16-18 Travel Pass you can travel anytime, anywhere in South Yorkshire for a single fare of 80p per journey on bus or tram. Plus, you’ll get half fare on local Northern trains and access to a range of cheaper 1,7 and 28 day tickets for young people. To apply you must live in South Yorkshire.
Apply now and be ready to go in September
It’s quick and easy to apply online and Travel South Yorkshire aim to despatch your pass within 11 days of receiving your completed online application.
To apply the applicant will need:
- A recent passport standard photo - no sunglasses, hats or app filters
- Proof of age - you’ll need one of the following:
- Passport identifier number - the 28 characters on the bottom line of your passport e.g. 1041211587GBR0205169F1604120
- Your driving licence number e.g. COOKS854018SL9KU04
- A scanned copy or photo of a document showing proof of age such as:
- Birth Certificate
- NHS medical card or prescription
- Address – you must live in South Yorkshire
Go to www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/1618 and get your pass now.