Sixth Form Open Evening
Prospective Sixth Form students and their families are invited to our Open Evening on Thursday 7th November between 6.00 - 8.00pm
Prospective Sixth Form students and their families are invited to our Open Evening on Thursday 7th November between 6.00 - 8.00pm.
We are immensely proud of our Sixth Form and very much look forward to welcoming you to this event.
During the evening, there will be opportunities to:
- See the Sixth Form building
- Hear the latest advice on choosing subjects to suit aspirations and ambitions
- Talk to subject teachers and find out more about our A Level and BTEC courses
- Talk to current Sixth Form students
- Learn more about student support and our unique enrichment programmes
- Talk to representatives from University of Sheffield and our careers adviser Cerys Evans
- Ask questions to members of the Sixth Form team
Copies of the Sixth Form prospectus will be available on arrival, as well as advice on how to apply, entry requirements and guidance on choosing subjects.
Our entry requirements are at least grade 4 in English (either Language or Literature) and
mathematics and at least three 4 GCSE grades in other subjects. Students must also attain at least a grade 5 or 6 or Merit in the subjects they wish to study. A full list of entry requirements is available on our website: https://www.meadowhead.sheffield.sch.uk/page/?title=Our+Courses&pid=228
Applications to the Sixth Form for Meadowhead School pupils is via www.sheffieldprogress.co.uk.
Students will be given login details and support with the application process in November. The
Sixth Form team will have initial meetings with all applicants from Monday 2nd December 2019
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com or
telephone on 0114 2372723.
We look forward to seeing you on the 7th November.