Supporting Leader for Music
MPS/UPS plus TLR2a £2,873pa
Permanent from 1 January 2023
We are looking for an outstanding Music specialist with a proven track record to assist our Curriculum leader for Performing Arts in the leadership and management of the department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher who is ready to progress to middle leadership.
The successful candidate must have the ability to teach KS3 and KS4 (KS5 would be desirable).
You will be a person who thrives on challenge, enjoys working with young people and is passionate about seeing them achieve.
The person we are looking for should be:
- passionate and enthusiastic about learning and about their own specialist subject
- an inspirational, creative and highly effective teacher
- driven to ensure excellent progress for all, especially disadvantaged learners
- a hardworking, imaginative thinker who has excellent organisational and time management skills
- a team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels within the school.
At Meadowhead School Academy Trust you will find:
- students eager for success
- supportive colleagues
- excellent professional development and guidance
Staff benefits also include enrolment onto the enhanced package for smartclinic which provides occupational health and wellbeing support for all employees.
Closing date: Monday 26 September 2022 at 9.00am
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people through its Health and Safety and Child Protection policies. The interview process will include an assessment of your suitability to work with children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please complete a Meadowhead School application form, available at the foot of this page. Application packs are also available from the school office. For further details about this post, job description and person specification, please open the documents at the foot of this page.
MEADOWHEAD SCHOOL APPLICATION FORMS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school marked for the attention of Ms J Kelsey via email to: email@example.com