Former Student Network
Did you attend Meadowhead school? If the answer is yes, then you are one of our Alumni—our former students. We want you to keep in touch with us! You are in a fantastic position to offer invaluable support as career and educational role models to current students, by telling them about different opportunities, career pathways and insights into higher education. Sign up here
You benefit too!
As well as being extremely rewarding to be able to share news of your success, this is also an ideal opportunity to develop your own skills and build up your CV. You may want to become more involved in the school as a mentor or volunteer or support fundraising for specific projects.
Below are messages from three of our former students which were especially recorded for our Virtual Record of Achievement Celebration for our Y11s, held in June 2020 during the Covid-19 lockdown.
You can read their profiles by going to 'Our Former Students' menu on the right
We are in partnership with Future First , the organisation who will keep you connected to Meadowhead School.
You can find out more by watching a short animated video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IteQkSnlvc8 and sign up on https://networks.futurefirst.org.uk/register/meadowhead/type
Are you in Y11 or Y13 and about to leave Meadowhead School? Then don’t miss the opportunity to sign up now—when you finish your exams this summer, we don’t want that to be the last time you’re in touch with Meadowhead.
- Stay connected
- Improve your CV
- Get a reference
- Support Meadowhead and students in your old seats...
- Talking to Year 8s about choosing GCSE options
- Talking to Year 11s about exams, revision and choosing your Post-16 route
- Letting students know what the first year out after leaving Meadowhead is really like!
- You'll get to hear the latest news from us and staying connected means we can still offer our support even after you leave.
- Perhaps you could talk to prospective students at an open evening?
- You could help fundraise towards new books for the library or hiring a coach for a trip
- Caroline McLaren - Social Media Manager
- Susan Rollinson - Solicitor
- Meg Munn - Retired Member of Parliament